FREE Rental Property Deal Analysis -- Looking for Feedback

FREE Rental Property Deal Analysis -- Looking for Feedback

New to Real Estate · Orange County, CA · Member since 2026 · 40 posts · 28 votes

Hi BP community, I'm offering free rental property deal analyses in exchange for honest feedback on my work.

I'm building out a deal analysis service for SoCal investors. I'll run the numbers on any SFR or small multifamily you're evaluating, no strings attached.

What you get:

• Full cash flow breakdown (mortgage, taxes, insurance, maintenance, vacancy)

• Key metrics: cap rate, gross yield, cash-on-cash return, IRR

• 10-year DCF with appreciation and terminal equity

• "What would need to change" scenario analysis

• Rent comp analysis + market indicators

• Analyst summary with a clear verdict

I've attached a sample report on a 3 bed /2 bathroom in Santa Ana, CA so you can see exactly what the output looks like before committing to anything: Rental Analysis - Santa Ana

All I ask in return is honest feedback (what's useful, what's missing, what you'd want to see differently, etc).

Drop a comment or DM me with a property address and I'll turn it around within a 48 hours.

Note: reports currently focus on Southern California markets.

0Reply
20 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.