Licensed AZ Agent Looking to Partner w/Wholesaler

Phoenix, ArizonaWantEducationMentor
Classifieds

Licensed AZ Agent Looking to Partner w/Wholesaler

Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi! I'm a licensed Arizona agent with MLS access and a small but growing local buyer network. I'm newer to wholesale but I can bring deals, run comps accurately and help with the transaction side. Looking for an experienced partner to partner with on a 50/50 split while I'm learning the ropes. Thanks for reading.

Jason

602-935-1438

0Reply
29 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · AZ · Member since 2025 · 26 posts · 14 votes
    6mo

    Hey Jason, 

    I'm a wholesaler here in AZ working with New Western. Happy to connect and see how I can help. Hope to be a good resource for you. 

    Beau Fields. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.