6+ Year Builder Seeking Capital & Strategic Partners

Charlotte, North CarolinaHaveFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

6+ Year Builder Seeking Capital & Strategic Partners

Member since 2026 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Hello everyone,

My name is Kaleb, and I am the founder of Andrew Signature Homes. I have spent the last 6 years working in the custom home and barndominium industry across Tennessee, North Carolina, and South Carolina.

I’m currently building Andrew Signature Homes as a scalable design-build company focused on custom homes, barndominiums, and steel frame builds. My role is to facilitate the entire building process from initial concept to completion.

My current model focuses on:

• Custom architectural blueprint design

• Facilitating turnkey builds with licensed general contractors

• Partnering with real estate agents when clients need help finding land

• Working with preferred lenders for construction-to-permanent financing (VA, conventional, and cash builds)

• Managing the process from planning, engineering, permitting, and construction through completion

Instead of operating as a traditional builder with one crew, I work with teams of licensed general contractors in each state, allowing us to scale projects across multiple markets.

On average I currently see 3–12 turnkey home opportunities per month through my network and marketing channels.

Revenue comes from multiple areas of the process:

• Architectural blueprint packages

• Steel building packages for barndominiums

• Builder margins on construction projects

• Consulting / design facilitation

Example numbers:

Blueprints

Typical cost to produce: ~$1,000–$3,000

Typical sale price: $6,500+

Custom Homes

Average build price range: $350k–$700k+ depending on market and finishes.

Typical builder margins in this industry average 10–20% per project.

Even at very conservative numbers, scaling to 20–40 homes per year across multiple markets represents significant revenue potential.

My focus right now is building:

• Strategic partnerships

• Investor relationships

• Guidance from experienced developers and builders

• Potential capital partners who see the scalability of this model

I’m not here to oversell anything. I’m simply sharing what I’m building and connecting with people who may have experience, advice, or interest in the long-term vision.

If anyone has experience scaling a construction company, development firm, or similar operation, I would truly appreciate the conversation.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Kaleb

Andrew Signature Homes

0Reply
76 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2026 · 35 posts · 3 votes
    6mo

    Hey Kaleb,

    Really appreciate the detail you shared here and the way you’ve structured Andrew Signature Homes to scale across multiple markets while still keeping the client experience guided from concept through completion. It’s clear you’ve put real thought into building a model that captures value at several points in the process (design, steel packages, and builder margins), which is exactly what capital partners like to see.

    I’m a mortgage broker who works with private and hard money lenders that fund custom home, barndominium, and ground‑up construction projects for builders and investors. I typically help operators line up financing for both client-driven builds and spec projects, including scenarios where they’re looking to increase volume from a handful of builds per year to a more consistent 20–40+ across different markets.

    If you’re open to it, I’d be happy to connect and learn more about your current pipeline, how your existing lender relationships are structured, and what kind of capital or financing flexibility would be most helpful as you scale. From there, I can share some ideas on how other builders structure their lending relationships and capital stack as they grow.

    If that sounds useful, feel free to shoot me a direct message here on BiggerPockets and we can compare notes.

  • Member since 2026 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    6mo

    Hey Robert, I really appreciate the thoughtful reply.

    That sounds like a conversation worth having. We’re building Andrew Signature Homes to scale across multiple markets, and I’m actively looking at the best way to structure capital, lender relationships, and financing options as we grow.

    Right now I’m focused on client-driven custom homes and barndominiums, with interest in creating the right financial structure to support steady volume and future spec opportunities as well.

    I’d definitely be open to comparing notes and learning more about the types of lenders and funding structures you’re working with. I’ll send you a direct message here so we can connect.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.