Recommended Land Lenders between 5-10 acres under 100K Minimum

Recommended Land Lenders between 5-10 acres under 100K Minimum

Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2025 · 18 posts · 7 votes

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for recommendations for a lender in Georgia that provides financing for land purchases between 5–10 acres with loan amounts under $100K. My preferred lender doesn’t offer loans below $100K, so I need a lender who can accommodate smaller land purchases.

So far, I’ve found Lightstream, Truliant, and Credit Union of Georgia, but I haven’t personally used them before. I’d love to hear from anyone who has direct experience with a lender for land in this price range or who thinks a particular lender would be a good fit.

Any recommendations or insights would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Hi everyone, can someone please recommend a lender they have used before that will lend on land in Georgia between 5-10 acres under 100K Minimum. Any recommendations will be appreciated.  So far I found Lightstream, Truliant, and Credit Union of Georgia but have never used them before so I was looking for recommendations on lenders you have actually used or think would be a good fit. My preferred lender doesn't go below 100k so I need one that has this option. Thanks so much !!

0Reply
56 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Dover, DE · Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 2 votes
6mo

Hi Tara, 

I can help you with this if the loan is business purpose.  

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Member since 2021 · 120 posts · 69 votes
    6mo

    Hey local banks are who I'd send you to if you were where I live. They're the only ones who will do the lower loans. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Atlanta · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 605 votes
    6mo

    Tara, I am a Real Estate Broker and Mortgage Broker here in Georgia. If you message me the details of the property and borrower profile, I can check with some of my wholesale lenders to see if one of them can finance that purchase. Some lenders will fund smaller land loans under $100K depending on the location and borrower qualifications. Happy to take a look and see what options may be available.

  • Lender · Dover, DE · Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    6mo

    Hi Tara, 

    I can help you with this if the loan is business purpose.  

  • Realtor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2025 · 18 posts · 7 votes
    6mo

    Thanks everyone!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.