New Here – Looking to Connect with Investors

New Here – Looking to Connect with Investors

Investor · cristal MN · Member since 2026 · 3 posts · 3 votes

Hi everyone,

I recently joined the platform and wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Darwin Romero, based in Minnesota. I been involved in real estate in the Twin Cities and I’m looking to connect with other investors in the area.

I’m especially interested in connecting with investors who are actively buying, learning about different strategies, and building strong relationships.

Looking forward to connecting with you all.

2Reply
56 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bryon AndrewsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2018 · 201 posts · 104 votes
    6mo

    Hey @Darwin Romero Welcome to BP! There are lots of opportunities to meet investors here in Minneapolis and St. Paul. There are a few quality monthly meetups that you can attend where you will meet investors who are all in different stages of investing. There are also a few great Facebook pages that have some great individuals that share a ton of expertise. In my experience, if you are able to provide value to others, the Twin Cities investing communities can be very welcoming and helpful. Reach out if you ever have questions!   

    Bryon Andrews Real Estate51 Review
    View Page
  • Investor · cristal MN · Member since 2026 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    6mo

    Hi Bryon, Thank you so much, I truly appreciate the guidance. I agree bringing value is key. I’m looking forward to building strong connections in the community and learning from others along the way, I’ll give you a call, I’d love to connect and hear more about the meetups and opportunities in the area.  

    thank you!

  • Tim SwierczekPro Member
    Lender · White Bear Township, MN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6mo
    Quote from @Darwin Romero:

    Hi everyone,

    I recently joined the platform and wanted to introduce myself.

    My name is Darwin Romero, based in Minnesota. I been involved in real estate in the Twin Cities and I’m looking to connect with other investors in the area.

    I’m especially interested in connecting with investors who are actively buying, learning about different strategies, and building strong relationships.

    Looking forward to connecting with you all.


    Come meet us at the local meet-ups. There are several good ones and a big multi-group meet-up being planned for mid-May, with no date set yet. PM me and I can send you links to the different groups.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.