New member in South FL looking to connect!

New member in South FL looking to connect!

Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hey everyone! I'm currently growing my network of lenders and funding JV partners and would love to connect with others who are actively lending in the real estate space.

I work with real estate deals that require financing and enjoy building strong, long-term relationships where we can support each other and create win-win opportunities.

If you’re placing capital and open to connecting, I’d welcome a quick conversation to learn more about your lending criteria and how we can work together.  I am based in South Florida!
https://blinq.me/AyY5sVlJples

0Reply
47 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Palm City, FL · Member since 2018 · 326 posts · 99 votes
    6mo

    Welcome to BP @Michelle E Craig. I am in the Treasure Coast and would love to connect! PM me. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.