I need a St Pete Beach contractor!

I need a St Pete Beach contractor!

Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I’m an investor working in the St Pete Beach Florida area and I’m trying to find a solid general contractor for rehabs. Specifically, I have a flood damaged property im looking into purchasing but looking to get someone to build long term relationship with.  Im looking to build a reliable team for future projects.

I’m specifically trying to work with contractors who are used to investor projects, not high-end homeowner remodels. 

• Fix and flip or rental rehab work
• Building scopes that make sense relative to ARV and budget targets
• Ability to move at a reasonable pace
• Clear pricing and communication

0Reply
75 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    6mo

    Hey I work closely on the operations side for multifamily and investor-driven rehabs, and this is exactly the type of contractor profile we focus on.

    We’ve been building relationships with teams that understand:

    • ARV-based scopes

    • Speed + cost control

    • Repeatable execution across multiple projects

    Happy to connect and share a few insights on what we’re seeing in the market + potentially point you in the right direction as we expand our network in Florida.

    Would love to hear more about the deal you’re looking at.

    • Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 0 votes
      6mo
      Quote from @Jonathan Benitez:

      Hey I work closely on the operations side for multifamily and investor-driven rehabs, and this is exactly the type of contractor profile we focus on.

      We’ve been building relationships with teams that understand:

      • ARV-based scopes

      • Speed + cost control

      • Repeatable execution across multiple projects

      Happy to connect and share a few insights on what we’re seeing in the market + potentially point you in the right direction as we expand our network in Florida.

      Would love to hear more about the deal you’re looking at.


       Hey Jonathan,

      I appreciate you getting back to me. This specific project opportunity I have now is a 3-bedroom, 2-bath home that includes a flex room that has potential for a fourth bedroom conversion. The house took flood damage in late 2024 and has undergone professional remediation, with drywall and portions of the kitchen removed. Bathrooms are completely gutted with just rough plumbing still intact. I'm looking to get someone in it to give me some pricing on the rehab so I can continue to proceed through this deal.

      Thanks!

       

    • Member since 2025 · 11 posts · 1 vote
      6mo

      @Placeholder Placeholder lets connect I would definitely love to assist you with this opportunity. If possible, send me a good email please

  • Lender · Tampa/Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2014 · 356 posts · 148 votes
    6mo

    Hi, I have someone that may be able to help out. I'll send you a DM with contact info. 

  • Jorge VazquezBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 685 votes
    6mo

    Love this type of project, this is where having the right contractor really matters. I run a property management company with 300+ units in Florida and we've built a solid bench of vetted contractors who understand investor rehabs, not retail overkill, so they move fast, keep budgets tight, and actually build scopes that make sense for ARV. Happy to connect and point you to a few good ones depending on your timeline, just shoot me your contact info.

    Graystone Investment Group4.6277 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.