How I Built a Property Management System for Real Estate Agents
I wanted to share something I've been building and get some feedback from people who actually work in this space.
I build custom software for real estate teams, and I recently put together a property management system called RealtyPro. The idea came from talking to agents and investors who were juggling spreadsheets, separate tools for rent collection, another for client communication, and nothing talking to each other.
What it does:
Full sales pipeline with deal stages and portfolio value tracking
AI insights that flag stalled deals and leads that need follow up
Property listings with rent tracking and availability status
Automated rent reminders sent via email or SMS with a payment link so landlords stop chasing tenants
Document management and commission tracking
Client dashboard and team communication
Curious for people managing rentals or running real estate teams — what's the one thing your current tools don't do that drives you crazy?