Looking for an attorney for Tax Appeling

Looking for an attorney for Tax Appeling

Amit PatelBusiness Member
Property Manager · Bartlett, IL · Member since 2025 · 151 posts · 60 votes

Hello community, I am looking for recommendation for a good tax appealing attorney for DuPage and Kendall County. Can someone give me a contact or recommendation. I've being looking for someone good for over a year without luck. Last one we try to use was a complete waste of time and taxes this year for our landlords is crazy.

Thank you in advance for your recommendations.

Casanomy Property Management564 Reviews
0Reply
28 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 238 posts · 132 votes
    6mo

    I assume this is a property tax valuation appeal? Assuming so, these cases are entirely local. You are asking in the wrong place. No one will know a DuPage County tax appeal specialist. Your best bet is to ask the realtors in your county and if that fails ask the auditor's office how to look at what lawyers handled what cases in DuPage recently.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.