I’m actively looking to purchase both performing and non-performing real estate notes through my company, JP Marin Enterprises.
I’m interested in:
• Performing notes (seasoned or newer)
• Non-performing notes (any stage)
• First liens preferred, but open to seconds depending on the deal
• Residential and small multifamily assets
I’m a direct buyer and can move quickly on opportunities with clear communication and a straightforward process.
If you have notes for sale, know someone who does, or can point me in the right direction, I’d appreciate the connection.
Feel free to message me directly or comment below. Looking forward to connecting.
I may have something that fits what you're looking for — performing 1st position note around $60K purchase, ~$600/month cashflow backed by ~$130K property.
Wanted to see if that’s something you’d be interested in taking a look at?
Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 497 posts · 126 votes
5mo
Hey JP,
Sounds like you’re pretty active on both performing and non-performing notes — especially on the residential side.
I work with investors who often come across deals that don't quite fit a note sale but still need financing (DSCR, rental refi, or repositioning situations).
Happy to connect and be a resource if you ever have deals that need a lending angle instead of an exit.
Quick question — are most of your acquisitions coming through brokers or direct relationships right now?