Seeking Private Investor For A Secured Bridge Loan

WantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Seeking Private Investor For A Secured Bridge Loan

Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 2 votes

I’m currently seeking a private investor for a $200K bridge loan to support a near-term business expansion while we complete the sale of one of our rental properties (already listed).

Our portfolio includes:

  • - A short-term rental
  • - A second lake home
  • - A commercial property in a prime location directly across from a marina in a high-traffic entertainment district

Across these assets, we have over $1.3M in equity, providing strong collateral support for the loan.

We’ve explored several lending options through BiggerPockets, but the terms presented were not aligned with what we believe is a fair structure given the strength of our position.

I’d welcome the opportunity to connect with private lenders or investors who are open to structuring a mutually beneficial deal. I’m happy to provide additional details, discuss risk considerations, and outline a clear exit strategy tied to the pending property sale.

Appreciate any referrals, insights, or direct interest and I will answer any questions and share property information in a private conversation—thank you.

William
2Reply
82 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Denver McClurePro Member
    Financial Advisor · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2018 · 661 posts · 479 votes
    5mo

    @Abdul Kabiawu should be able to help

  • Vijay FriedmanBusiness Member
    Miami, FL · Member since 2026 · 766 posts · 122 votes
    5mo
    Quote from @William Gonzalez:

    I’m currently seeking a private investor for a $200K bridge loan to support a near-term business expansion while we complete the sale of one of our rental properties (already listed).

    Our portfolio includes:

    • - A short-term rental
    • - A second lake home
    • - A commercial property in a prime location directly across from a marina in a high-traffic entertainment district

    Across these assets, we have over $1.3M in equity, providing strong collateral support for the loan.

    We’ve explored several lending options through BiggerPockets, but the terms presented were not aligned with what we believe is a fair structure given the strength of our position.

    I’d welcome the opportunity to connect with private lenders or investors who are open to structuring a mutually beneficial deal. I’m happy to provide additional details, discuss risk considerations, and outline a clear exit strategy tied to the pending property sale.

    Appreciate any referrals, insights, or direct interest and I will answer any questions and share property information in a private conversation—thank you.

    William

    @William Gonzalez

    This sounds like a scenario where the exit strategy and collateral details will drive everything.

    For a $200K bridge loan, I’d expect lenders/investors to want a clear breakdown of collateral value, existing liens, lien position, loan term, requested rate/points, sale timeline for the listed rental, and backup repayment plan if the sale takes longer than expected.

    The $1.3M equity position is helpful, but the structure still needs to be clean: which property secures the loan, whether it is first or second lien, current debt against each asset, and how quickly title/valuation can be verified. If those items are strong, this could be a more attractive private lending scenario. 

    DreamPoint Capital
  • Member since 2026 · 129 posts · 21 votes
    5mo
    Quote from @William Gonzalez:

    I’m currently seeking a private investor for a $200K bridge loan to support a near-term business expansion while we complete the sale of one of our rental properties (already listed).

    Our portfolio includes:

    • - A short-term rental
    • - A second lake home
    • - A commercial property in a prime location directly across from a marina in a high-traffic entertainment district

    Across these assets, we have over $1.3M in equity, providing strong collateral support for the loan.

    We’ve explored several lending options through BiggerPockets, but the terms presented were not aligned with what we believe is a fair structure given the strength of our position.

    I’d welcome the opportunity to connect with private lenders or investors who are open to structuring a mutually beneficial deal. I’m happy to provide additional details, discuss risk considerations, and outline a clear exit strategy tied to the pending property sale.

    Appreciate any referrals, insights, or direct interest and I will answer any questions and share property information in a private conversation—thank you.

    William
    William, this sounds like a strong bridge scenario assuming the equity and pending sale timeline are well documented.

    We work directly with borrowers needing short-term capital backed by real estate assets and are generally more flexible than traditional hard money structures when the collateral and exit strategy make sense.

    Happy to take a look at the details privately and see if there’s a structure that works for both sides.

    Best of luck either way.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.