Looking to connect with local builders, developers, and investors.

Destin, FloridaWantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Looking to connect with local builders, developers, and investors.

Real Estate Agent · Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 1 vote

Hey everyone! I’m looking to expand my local network and connect with fellow investors, house flippers, and land developers in the area.

I wear a few different hats—I’m an investor/wholesaler myself, very knowledgeable in the land sector, and an investor-friendly agent. Because I'm constantly analyzing local tax deeds, probate leads, and off-market parcels, I frequently come across deals that don't fit my personal portfolio but would be perfect for a local builder or flipper.

I’d love to connect with active players in our local market to see what you guys are currently building, buying, or looking for.

Whether you’re looking for your next flip, a multi-family asset, or vacant land for new construction, let’s get in touch. Drop a comment or send me DMs—first coffee is on me!

1Reply
71 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Indianapolis · Member since 2026 · 59 posts · 27 votes
    4mo

    Thanks for sharing, Christopher. I’m new to real estate investing and currently focused on learning, building relationships, and growing my network. Looking forward to connecting with experienced people in the industry and learning from the community. 

    • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 1 vote
      3mo
      Quote from @Rhema Odika:

      Thanks for sharing, Christopher. I’m new to real estate investing and currently focused on learning, building relationships, and growing my network. Looking forward to connecting with experienced people in the industry and learning from the community. 


       Feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions, I'll try to help as much as possible

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.