250-Unit Multifamily Irving TX | $36M | Berkadia OM | Value-Add

Dallas, TexasHaveFinancingCommercial
Classifieds

250-Unit Multifamily Irving TX | $36M | Berkadia OM | Value-Add

Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 0 votes

The Chalet 3424 W Country Club Dr, Irving TX 75038

250 Units | 13 Buildings | 1981 Vintage

Asking: $36,000,000 ($144K/unit)

Trailing NOI: $1,577,414 | Cap Rate: 4.38%

Pro Forma Year 1 NOI: $2,313,372 | Cap Rate: 6.4%

Occupancy: 92%

100% Classic Units, zero renovated, full value-add upside

Las Colinas submarket | 125,000 jobs | $12B DFW Airport expansion

Berkadia OM available for qualified buyers.

Contact: [email protected] | +1 601 904 8406

0Reply
56 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mayo GilfurtPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Connecticut Ct · Member since 2026 · 130 posts · 30 votes
    3mo

    Hi Mpho,

    I am a commercial mortgage broker with Gilfurt Capital. We assist investors with acquisition financing, bridge loans, construction financing, and other commercial real estate debt solutions.

    I would be interested in reviewing the OM and learning more about the opportunity. If any prospective buyers require financing, I would be happy to discuss available lending options.

    Thank you,

    Mayo Gilfurt

    Gilfurt Capital

    [email protected]

    • Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 0 votes
      3mo
      Quote from @Mayo Gilfurt:

      Mayo, appreciate you reaching out.

      I'm working with a principal group
      on The Chalet, 250-unit multifamily
      in Irving TX, $36M.

      Berkadia OM available. Trailing NOI
      $1,577,414 | Pro Forma NOI $2,313,372.

      I'll send the OM to your email
      [email protected].

      If you have buyers in your network
      who need debt solutions on a deal
      this size, let's connect.

      — Mpho | [email protected]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.