Looking for Real Estate Attorney

Chicago, IllinoisWantProfessionalsLawyer
Classifieds

Looking for Real Estate Attorney

Antonio Ward JrPro Member
Member since 2025 · 17 posts · 13 votes

Hello BP Fam!

I am currently in the process of acquiring a multifamily property in Chicago, IL. Moving here it has been recommended that I use an attorney for the real estate transaction as pieces of the due diligence process is different from when I was investing in Michigan. I was hoping to receive referrals to attorneys you have used in the Chicagoland area that you would recommend. Would love to vet and have meetings to see if we are a right fit for one another.  

Thanks for the help!

1Reply
105 views

Most Popular Reply

Victor SoBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 325 posts · 193 votes
3mo
Quote from @Antonio Ward Jr:

Hello BP Fam!

I am currently in the process of acquiring a multifamily property in Chicago, IL. Moving here it has been recommended that I use an attorney for the real estate transaction as pieces of the due diligence process is different from when I was investing in Michigan. I was hoping to receive referrals to attorneys you have used in the Chicagoland area that you would recommend. Would love to vet and have meetings to see if we are a right fit for one another.  

Thanks for the help!

 @Bob Floss II

Victor So Real Estate LLC517 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Victor SoBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 325 posts · 193 votes
    3mo
    Quote from @Antonio Ward Jr:

    Hello BP Fam!

    I am currently in the process of acquiring a multifamily property in Chicago, IL. Moving here it has been recommended that I use an attorney for the real estate transaction as pieces of the due diligence process is different from when I was investing in Michigan. I was hoping to receive referrals to attorneys you have used in the Chicagoland area that you would recommend. Would love to vet and have meetings to see if we are a right fit for one another.  

    Thanks for the help!

     @Bob Floss II

    Victor So Real Estate LLC517 Reviews
    • Aaron ZimmermanBusiness Member
      Accountant · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      3mo

      @Victor So I second this recommendation

    • Attorney · Northbrook, IL · Member since 2017 · 719 posts · 549 votes
      3mo
      Quote from @Victor So:
      Quote from @Antonio Ward Jr:

      Hello BP Fam!

      I am currently in the process of acquiring a multifamily property in Chicago, IL. Moving here it has been recommended that I use an attorney for the real estate transaction as pieces of the due diligence process is different from when I was investing in Michigan. I was hoping to receive referrals to attorneys you have used in the Chicagoland area that you would recommend. Would love to vet and have meetings to see if we are a right fit for one another.  

      Thanks for the help!

       @Bob Floss II


      Thanks Victor!
  • Member since 2026 · 230 posts · 35 votes
    2mo
    Hey we run an automated system that pulls distressed multifamily before MLS in Chicago (code violations, tax liens, probate stuff). Not active there right now but happy to flip it on if you're looking to source off-market. What stage are you in with your search?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.