Looking to list SFH Rental

El Paso, TexasWantProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Looking to list SFH Rental

Investor · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 9 votes

I’m looking for an experienced real estate agent in El Paso to help me sell a single‑family rental property. I recently had the home appraised at $165K and will share additional details with the right agent. I won’t be traveling to El Paso for the sale, so I need someone comfortable coordinating directly with my property manager for access and showings. The house currently has a tenant on a month-to-month, isn't far from Kiki's, and could be listed as a starter home or an investment property. If you work with remote investors and can manage a smooth listing process, please reach out. 

0Reply
47 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · USA · Member since 2018 · 75 posts · 38 votes
    3mo

    Daniel shoot me a message. I have a good agent who works with Military and are familiar with the ins and outs of selling when owner is not present. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.