Looking for Wholesalers Toledo,OH

Toledo, OhioWantProfessionalsOther
Classifieds

Looking for Wholesalers Toledo,OH

Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2024 · 24 posts · 19 votes

Hi

I'm looking for wholesalers with MF 5-20 units in Toledo, OH.

Anyone in the room?

Thanks!

Leo

0Reply
52 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    3mo

    Leo, I'm based in Toledo and have relationships with investors, wholesalers, and property owners throughout the area. While my primary focus is funding, I regularly come across multifamily opportunities and can point you toward active wholesalers working in the 5–20 unit space.

    Are you looking strictly for stabilized assets, value-add opportunities, or distressed multifamily? Also, are you buying with cash or financing?

    Feel free to message me.

    Reginald "Loan Father" Truss

  • Arman AhmedPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2024 · 2k+ posts · 916 votes
    3mo
    Quote from @Leo Szac:

    Hi

    I'm looking for wholesalers with MF 5-20 units in Toledo, OH.

    Anyone in the room?

    Thanks!

    Leo


    I'd be glad to connect. Toledo has been getting more attention from out-of-state investors because the numbers can still make sense on small to mid-sized multifamily compared to many coastal markets. Having a strong local team is key, though, especially for sourcing off-market opportunities and managing assets remotely. Wishing you luck on the search! Hopefully, some Toledo wholesalers in the community reach out with deals that fit your 5–20 unit buy box.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.