Need Help Selling My Baltimore City Property Quickly – Open to Subject-To / Creative

Need Help Selling My Baltimore City Property Quickly – Open to Subject-To / Creative

Member since 2026 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I'm looking for advice and, hopefully, the right buyer.

I need to sell my property in Baltimore City within the next 14 days. It's a 3 bed / 3 bath that's in solid condition and only needs very minor work. It's not a major rehab. Walls, plumbing, HVAC, roof, water heater, flooring are all good. 

Here's the situation:

  • 3 bed / 3 bath
  • Located near Pig Town in Baltimore, MD 21223
  • Mortgage balance: approximately $152,000
  • I only need to walk away with about $8,000.
  • I'm flexible on the structure if we can get it closed quickly.

I'm especially interested in:

  • Subject-to 
  • Seller financing
  • Wrap mortgage
  • Other creative finance solutions

If you're an investor who buys in Baltimore or know someone who does, I'd appreciate any guidance or interest. My priority is a fast, straightforward transaction rather than squeezing every dollar out of the sale.

Feel free to comment if you're serious and you'd like more details, photos, or to discuss possible deal structures.

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
81 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Vijay FriedmanBusiness Member
    Miami, FL · Member since 2026 · 766 posts · 122 votes
    2mo
    Quote from @Dexter Bryant:

    I'm looking for advice and, hopefully, the right buyer.

    I need to sell my property in Baltimore City within the next 14 days. It's a 3 bed / 3 bath that's in solid condition and only needs very minor work. It's not a major rehab. Walls, plumbing, HVAC, roof, water heater, flooring are all good. 

    Here's the situation:

    • 3 bed / 3 bath
    • Located near Pig Town in Baltimore, MD 21223
    • Mortgage balance: approximately $152,000
    • I only need to walk away with about $8,000.
    • I'm flexible on the structure if we can get it closed quickly.

    I'm especially interested in:

    • Subject-to 
    • Seller financing
    • Wrap mortgage
    • Other creative finance solutions

    If you're an investor who buys in Baltimore or know someone who does, I'd appreciate any guidance or interest. My priority is a fast, straightforward transaction rather than squeezing every dollar out of the sale.

    Feel free to comment if you're serious and you'd like more details, photos, or to discuss possible deal structures.

    Thanks in advance!

    @Dexter Bryant
    Sounds like you've laid out the situation clearly, which should help serious buyers evaluate it quickly. Wishing you the best and hope you find the right buyer who can close within your timeline.

    DreamPoint Capital
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.