Cash Cow Visionary Seeks Funding Partner

Cash Cow Visionary Seeks Funding Partner

Member since 2026 · 1 post · 0 votes

I live in a city with lots of cash cows just needing the right TLC to prove themselves.

I am a landlord and school teacher.

I would like to build a relationship with an investor who wants their money to make money. A capitalist for my ventures.

I hunt multiunits priced to give ROIs in the 300+ club

Let’s partner in the LTR realm. 

I want to make you profitable in return for you helping me build generational wealth for my sons’ sons.

0Reply
75 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Vijay FriedmanBusiness Member
    Miami, FL · Member since 2026 · 766 posts · 122 votes
    2mo
    Quote from @Terri Hudson:

    I live in a city with lots of cash cows just needing the right TLC to prove themselves.

    I am a landlord and school teacher.

    I would like to build a relationship with an investor who wants their money to make money. A capitalist for my ventures.

    I hunt multiunits priced to give ROIs in the 300+ club

    Let’s partner in the LTR realm. 

    I want to make you profitable in return for you helping me build generational wealth for my sons’ sons.

    @Terri Hudson
    Sounds like you have a clear niche and are focused on value-add multifamily opportunities. Building long-term relationships with reliable capital sources can make a huge difference when good deals come up. Wishing you success growing your portfolio and finding the right partners.

    DreamPoint Capital
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.