Looking to connect with agents in GA

Atlanta, GeorgiaWantProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Looking to connect with agents in GA

Member since 2024 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hello Investors/Agents!

I am a wholesaler that just started in the area and am having good deal flow with new contracts coming weekly. However I don't have any agent/investor contacts as GA is a new market to me. I would love to connect with anybody that could use a source for off-market distressed properties!

2Reply
214 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Simmy AhluwaliaPro Member
    Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
    1mo

    Hey Nicholas, I'm primarily a lender, but also an agent in the Atlanta market. Thus, I work with many investors. Feel free to add me to your list of properties.

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 416 posts · 233 votes
    1mo

    @Nicholas Olney - give me a call when you have a few minutes over the next few days. Happy to help you get started in ATL. We're starting to flip and have a handful of very solid buyers for value add. Contact info in bio!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.