DMV investors: spend less time rebuilding county property data

DMV investors: spend less time rebuilding county property data

Member since 2026 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I’m Hassan, founder of CueDeed. I built it after seeing how much investor time disappears into separate county websites, incompatible files, duplicate records, inconsistent information, and outdated entries that still require local verification.

CueDeed brings public property records from across Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC into one standardized dataset. We consolidate repeat records, preserve source dates, flag inconsistencies, add available context, rank documented signals, and have our team review the highest-ranked opportunities again.

I wrote a practical explanation of what this processing improves, what work it removes, and what the resulting data still cannot prove:

https://cuedeed.com/articles/processed-property-records-investor-benefits/?utm_source=biggerpockets&utm_medium=classifieds&utm_campaign=processed_records_article

CueDeed founding access is $39 per month and includes the ranked Excel or CSV dataset plus weekly change updates.

Disclosure: I am the founder of CueDeed.

0Reply
26 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.