Part time PM

Part time PM

Midlothian, Ellis County · Member since 2026 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello BiggerPockets community!

I’m located in the Dallas–Fort Worth area and looking to connect with local landlords, real estate investors, or smaller property management companies who may need part-time assistance managing their properties.

I currently work full-time in a Chem Ops role, servicing water systems at data centers in the DFW. I have previous hands-on experience assisting my father with property-related responsibilities. I’m looking to build on that experience while developing a deeper understanding of rental property operations and management.

I’m particularly interested in opportunities involving:

  • Tenant communication and coordination

  • Property inspections and walkthroughs

  • Maintenance scheduling and vendor coordination

  • Rental turnovers and general property oversight

  • Administrative support and day-to-day property operations

I’m open to working with individual landlords, small investment portfolios, or growing property management businesses. My availability is primarily evenings and weekends, with some flexibility depending on the responsibilities.

My long-term goal is to become a real estate investor myself, so I’m genuinely interested in learning the business from an operational standpoint while providing reliable, valuable assistance to an established investor or property owner.

I’m not necessarily looking for a traditional corporate property management position. I’d welcome the opportunity to work directly with a local investor who could benefit from an extra set of hands.

If anyone in the DFW area is looking for assistance, or knows someone who might be, I’d appreciate the opportunity to connect and discuss how I could help.

Thanks for your time!

0Reply
26 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.