Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 17k+ votes
I love case studies -- I think they're a great way to teach and learn. I've done dozens of small- and mid-sized case studies in my book, on my website, and last year, I did a reasonably big case study on my first new construction project right here on BP.
My wife and I are getting ready to launch a new website with the biggest (by far) case study we've ever done (completely FREE, as usual), and we're trying to build as big an audience as we possibly can to make the effort worthwhile. To that end, I've set up a mailing/notification list for anyone who is interested in getting early access to the site -- we're hoping to pre-launch in the next week or two.
If you'd like early access, feel free to sign up for the mailing list here (note that you'll receive an email where you have to click a link to confirm your opt-in):
Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 17k+ votes
12y
Just a quick update, as there has been some confusion about what I wrote above (I was pretty unclear, so the confusion was my fault)...
The pre-launch will be next week, and the sign-up to receive access at that time (not right now). So, if you sign up, you'll receive an email with the pre-launch notification and access instructions mid-next-week.