Enter to WIN 36,000 Direct Mail Pieces.

Enter to WIN 36,000 Direct Mail Pieces.

Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes

Enter to WIN 36,000 Direct Mail Pieces.

This drawing includes a total of 12,000 Standard Yellow Letters, 12,000 Standard ZipLetters and 12,000 Small Text Postcards mailed out over a twelve month period. 

The drawing to be held on January 5th, 2015. One entry per person, company and household. 

This FREE giveaway is sponsored by Michael Quarles, YellowLetters.com and BuySellFIxFlip.com.

Enter today as entries are limited.

Click on this link to enter.

5Reply
67 views

Most Popular Reply

J ScottPro Member
Moderator
Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 17k+ votes
11y

I'm pretty sure you couldn't have picked a more worthy winner.  Christina is awesome, motivated, hard working and has learned a ridiculous amount about real estate over the past year that I've known her.

She's only completed a few deals so far, but it sounds like that may be about to change...  :-)

Congrats Christina!  And very cool contest, Michael...

See this reply in the discussion

36 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · Falls Church, VA · Member since 2012 · 238 posts · 83 votes
    12y

    I just entered.  What is buysellfixflip?  Something new you're cooking up? ;-)?  

  • Investor / Developer / GC · Manassas, VA · Member since 2013 · 229 posts · 39 votes
    12y

    @Michael Quarles 

    Great contest! I see you doing free give aways alot. Awesome way to give back and build brand recognition.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · El Dorado Hills, CA · Member since 2011 · 101 posts · 40 votes
    12y

    Thanks @Michael Quarles 

    Just finished your latest podcast, this comes with great timing!

    I think the coaching/mentoring aspect could be the most beneficial.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    @Account Closed 

    BuySellFixFlip is a little thing I am cooking... Not too spicy... 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    @Account Closed 

    We try our best...

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2012 · 205 posts · 112 votes
    12y

    This is a great contest! @Michael Quarles 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    @James Peterson 

    I'm glad you enjoyed the podcast. I certainly did.  Josh and Brandon are frigging easy to talk to.  I am just glad they didn't let me ramble.  Lol. 

  • Wholesaler · Westminster, CO · Member since 2013 · 224 posts · 77 votes
    12y

    Thanks for dedicating your time for all of us to learn more Michael - and twice in a month; you ROCK!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    @Lamar Cannon 

    I am hoping that the person who actually wins 36,000 pieces of mail can utilize them...

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2012 · 205 posts · 112 votes
    12y

    @Michael Quarles I'll be able to utilize all 36k

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    @David P. 

    Thanks   We are just trying to help!...

  • Dick RosenPro Member
    Property Manager · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 451 votes
    12y

    Just a successful guy with a successful business paying it forward! Thanks @Michael Quarles 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    @Dick Rosen 

    I personally think it is very important... I hope the drawing helps someone change their life.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    I just wanted to remind people of our free drawing. 

    Enter to WIN.   

    Click on this link and change your life.  Enter NOW!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    I just wanted those of you who haven't entered the free drawing to do so asap.

  • Investor · DMV Maryland · Member since 2013 · 867 posts · 370 votes
    12y
    Originally posted by @Michael Quarles:

    @Dick Rosen 

    I personally think it is very important... I hope the drawing helps someone change their life.

     It would go a long way to changing mine so I hope I am the WINNER, lol! :-)

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    @Christina R. 

    Did you enter to win? 

  • Investor · DMV Maryland · Member since 2013 · 867 posts · 370 votes
    12y

    YES I DID!!! 

  • Engineer · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2013 · 182 posts · 66 votes
    12y

    @Michael Quarles Great opportunity, I'm entered and building my mailing list now!  Enjoyed your podcasts and have started practicing the pacing and neuro-linguistic techniques you illustrated.  It's amazing the difference it makes when we lead people to their own conclusions versus trying to convince them our deal is the best.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    @William Byers 

    I am happy that you enjoyed the podcasts. You can hear a couple more here. www.buysellfixflip.com

  • Engineer · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2013 · 182 posts · 66 votes
    12y

    Great Michael, thanks.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    William I'm glad the podcasts helped

  • Waldorf, MD · Member since 2012 · 43 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Awesome podcast! As we say in Swahili "Safi sana!"

    I entered the contest and I think my info went through but i got an error after so i'm not sure....tried it several times and got same error :-(

    HTTP ERROR: 504

    Gateway Timeout

    RequestURI=http://www.yellowletters.com/?contactId=22226&inf_contact_key=79a94fb15beb62c7....

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    @Johnson Ejalu 

    Youre entered as long as this is you...

    j*******[email protected]

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    enter to win 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.