How much does it cost to fix up a house?

How much does it cost to fix up a house?

Flipper/Rehabber · Greeley, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Here is my latest article that discusses how much I pay for specific repairs on my flips and rentals.  http://investfourmore.com/2014/11/03/much-cost-fix...

2Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Athenry, Galway · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 2 votes
11y

Thank you for posting the link. About to start repairs on a possible buy and hold multifamily unit. This, I can use as a guide.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Athenry, Galway · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Thank you for posting the link. About to start repairs on a possible buy and hold multifamily unit. This, I can use as a guide.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Greeley, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Thank you @Tokie Laotan-Brown 

     I am glad it helped!

  • Wholesaler · East, TX · Member since 2012 · 88 posts · 61 votes
    11y

    good article.  wish I had read it before my first flip!  

  • Investor · Ashland, VA · Member since 2008 · 41 posts · 20 votes
    11y

    Free evaluator software here :
    Rehab Evaluator

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Greeley, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    thank you @Thomas Mitchell 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.