I am a MOTIVATED SELLER - BUYER BACKS OUT - PLEASE HELP!

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

I am a MOTIVATED SELLER - BUYER BACKS OUT - PLEASE HELP!

Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

My buyer cannot close on this house in Antioch IL on the scheduled closing date - Jan. 18th. This buyer closed on a deal before with me so I was assuming he would close on Antioch as well. I was wrong.

The learning is "Do NOT assume a damn thing."

That's why I am asking the Biggerpockets community for help. To make it worth your while, I am reducing my price by $5K just to sell this house quickly.

Here are the numbers on this house:

ARV - $260,000

Repairs - $30,000

Must Sell - $155,000 (reduced by $5,000!)

Here's the address:

993 Harvest Dr, Antioch, IL

House is 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, full basement, 2-car garage., 2000+ sqft

Here is the link for the pictures:

http://993harvestantioch.blogspot.com/

Here's the REHAB PROFIT ANALYSIS:

Call me for the lockbox code.

Let my "LOSS" be your "GAIN".

Thanks in advance for your help!

Wendell
tel. 714-270-6438
[email protected]

0Reply
4 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Bell, CA · Member since 2014 · 65 posts · 19 votes
    11y

    My Partner Valeria says she can still help you sell your properties.

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Christopher Baustert:

    My Partner Valeria says she can still help you sell your properties.

     Have Valeria call me at 714-270-6438.

  • Investor · Central Valley, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Are you selling your interest in a contract?  I like the numbers but I'm just not feeling that 3% price reduction. Just doesn't seem like a real emergency.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.