Complimentary Webinar For Sale By Owner Domination!!!

HaveEducationWebinar
Classifieds

Complimentary Webinar For Sale By Owner Domination!!!

Real Estate Broker · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2012 · 410 posts · 337 votes

Every FSBO Wants The Most...

Have you ever told yourself that lie?  

How about this one?  "FSBO's aren't ever motivated enough to do a wholesale deal?"

If you have ever told yourself this or are wondering how to add 25 deals to your production in 2015, then read on!

You Don't Know Me...

I appreciate you may not know who I am.  Who I am isn't really that important.  What I have to share with you IS however.  

In short, my name is Karl Krentzel, and for nearly 19 years I have been an Investing Realtor® here in the State of Arizona.  

During that time, I've worked with hundreds, if not thousands of FSBO's and have picked up a few techniques that have helped to build a successful Real Estate business. So much so, that I was able to complete 75 transactions in a single year using only one assistant... working 5 days a week, and no weekends.

Here's What's Important

I'm just a dude like you.  Struggling to kick a lot of *** in my business and make a better life for myself and my family.  

I was afraid to call FSBO's because I had a lot of those same "self limiting beliefs".  

Then, I learned techniques, and tactics that anyone could use and build a business for themselves.

I won't lie.  It's not easy.  So if you are looking for easy money, then this isn't the webinar for you.  

If you are looking for profit however, then this webinar is exactly for you!

Here's What You Will Learn 

In this Complimentary Webinar called "FSBO Domination!" I will share with you in one hour as much as I can possibly shove in.  

Everything from having a Powerful Mindset, the Plan to identify, and source your leads, as well as the Presentations you will need to win!

The cost?  Zero.  Nada.  Zip.  Zilch. 

Now, I know what you are thinking... (I've been on the other end of the ad too you know)

What's the catch?

No catch.  No Sales pitches.  Nothing.

Okaaayyyy.....

So If there is no sales job, no catch, and no cost, then why the heck am I doing this?  

Simple.  

For over 10 years, I've been helping agents, and investors succeed in their business.  It's part of my #PayItForward mentality.  

You can see evidence of this on my various YouTube Channels, Podcasts, and Blogs...

I will record this webinar, and then I will place it in my library of files for my private clients. 

That's why there aren't any "sales jobs." in this webinar.... you get to sit "ringside" while I teach my clients everything I know that is useful about FSBO's.

What If I Can't Make It? 

The great thing about technology, is that the system I have will recognize if you didn't attend, and will automatically send you a copy!   So either way, take time to register now for this awesome, Mountain Dew Caffeine fueled webinar this Wednesday the 11th at Noon MST!  

0Reply
1 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 142 posts · 32 votes
    11y

    I'm on board!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.