Reo broker for Chicago and Suburbs

WantService
Classifieds

Reo broker for Chicago and Suburbs

Frankfort, IL · Member since 2014 · 153 posts · 18 votes

Hello BP community. I am looking to work with a assertive, savvy, active REO broker in Chicagoland and/or the surrounding suburbs. I want to establish a continuing working relationship that will benefit both our goals. Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you soon. Have a nice day. Don

0Reply
3 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Lake Havasu City, AZ · Member since 2014 · 89 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    Hi Don:

    We use Ron Wexler's team in Chicago for all of our transactions.  Please let him know I sent  you.  His team is GREAT!

    Ron Wexler

    r[email protected]

    708.249.3177

    Keller  Williams  Preferred  Realty...Serving all of Chicagoland Since 1984!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.