Chicago bundled property services CLEANING + LAWNCARE.

HaveService
Classifieds

Chicago bundled property services CLEANING + LAWNCARE.

Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2012 · 81 posts · 4 votes

Hi Guys,

As a self-managing property manager I felt to share a little goldmine.  A couple of years ago I was once again on the hunt to find a cleaning service and lawn care provider for my 15 properties.  It seemed like I could never get quality services that would stay past a couple of months, and that all changed oncel I saw one of the Propertycare1 trucks parked next to one of my buildings.  

Propertycare1 provides affordable interior and exterior maintenance for a monthly fee.  My life literally has changed since finding them.... 

Check them out @ propertycare1.com   

Tell them Sean Blanton sent you.

0Reply
3 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Crystal SmithPro Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Sean B. Thx.  We've given them a call for some jobs we have.

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2012 · 81 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Cool...Again they are cleaning and lawncare specific.  But they can also change and monitor lightbulbs and simple maintenance items.  Good Luck @Crystal Smith

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.