Looking for JV partner: 2FR Northborough, MA (condo conversion)

HavePropertiesResidentialDuplex
Classifieds

Looking for JV partner: 2FR Northborough, MA (condo conversion)

Investor · Salisbury, MA · Member since 2015 · 240 posts · 69 votes

Hello lenders,

I have a 2FR in Northborough, MA (positive absorption) that is old (1816) with great bones.

All in: under $400K

ARV: 550K

I have full flip report with detailed repair costs ready for any interested parties. 

  • It is already a legal 2-family
  • .78 acres (new septic install required, contingency sale)
  • Seller's agent says won't entertain any offer below $250K. I want to offer $230 and pay no more than $240.
  • Exterior needs nothing. Septic install comes with seeding and fertilization. There will be a large green space in back yard.
  • Unit 1: 3/1.5 approx. 1550 sf.  Unit 2: 2/1.5 approx. 1200 sf.
  • 2 bay detached garage recently built. Condos will each have one.
  • I have spoken to environmental engineers and this land is known for good perc rates and I got a pretty firm estimate on the upgrade required.
  • Finishes will be above average, not design grade.
  • Repair Estimates are Conservative/ I can self-perform

Thanks all! Have a great day!

Tim Wilkinson, Community Property Investments, LLC

0Reply
4 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 354 posts · 149 votes
    11y

    Is your repair budget $150,000?

    I would spell out the numbers a little more as that is what is more important to a lender than the facts you wrote out. Post a breakdown of purchase, cost of purchase, reno costs inline with what the renovations will be, and then seller costs with ARV. Then lastly, I would mention providing comps to potential investors along with the flip report you mentioned.

    Good luck!

  • Investor · Salisbury, MA · Member since 2015 · 240 posts · 69 votes
    11y

    @Michael Moikeha   

     Thanks! I have a complete wholesale report and flip report with itemized costs, but there is nowhere to attach files that I can see. Here are the numbers:

    Purchase: 240,000

    Rehab 145,000

    Soft costs: 8,000

    Agent fee: 33,000

    ARV: Unit 1: 300,000

    ARV Unit 2: 250,000

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.