Looking for a support in Milwaukee and Surrounding Areas.

WantPartners
Classifieds

Looking for a support in Milwaukee and Surrounding Areas.

Cudahy, WI · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hello BP,

I am currently in the midst of my marketing campaign as a wholesaler, and I expect deals to come in soon. I believe support will only increase the possibilities for success, so I am open to advice and support from an experienced investor. I am located in the Milwaukee and surrounding areas and I look forward to making the connection.

Thanks,

Jutiki

0Reply
3 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y

    @Jutiki Jackson

     I don't understand what kind of support you are asking for, can you clarify?

  • Cudahy, WI · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    I am looking for a Mentor. 

  • Investor · Milwaukee - Mequon, WI · Member since 2010 · 5k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome Jutiki! Join the milwaukee REIA, open meeting every month and great to meet people from the comunity. You should give it some thought what's in it for the mentor....

  • Cudahy, WI · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Thanks for the suggestion. I haver actually already attended a couple of meetings and I did connect with a guy, but he didn't turn out to be the person I am looking for. So, I figured I would try this media stream to find what I need. 

    And as far as whats in it for the mentor, I would start with lunch so we can get to know each other. and from there I would be open to discuss ways of compensation for the mentor. 

    @Marcus Auerbachundefined

  • Waukesha, WI · Member since 2013 · 87 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    What strategy are you looking to be mentored in. 

  • Cudahy, WI · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    @ZechariahEvans I am currently looking to wholesale and shortly thereafter I will be looking to fix n flip. So, I am looking for a mentor in those areas. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.