Attention Would Be House Hacks! Triplex in Long Beach For You

HavePropertiesResidentialTriplex
Classifieds

Attention Would Be House Hacks! Triplex in Long Beach For You

Developer · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 123 posts · 123 votes

Nice tri-plex for sale in Long Beach.  Perfect House Hack.

I am flexible.

If you have a down payment I can carry until you get your loan in place.

If you can qualify for the loan but need down payment assistance, I can probably help with that too. 

Perfect for first time investors.

Great property.  

Matt Skinner

818-419-0202

Text me your email address and I will email you information.

0Reply
1 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Laguna Hills, CA · Member since 2014 · 146 posts · 31 votes
    11y

    Matt,

    Please send me the information & details on the tri-plex for fix-n-flip or buy and hold.

    Thanks

    Vince

    949-680-9888

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.