Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 1 vote
Are there any hard money lenders who can provide a 12-24 month loan at an interest rate below 10% for an owner occupied purchase in Utah? Purchase price is $795k and I have 20% to put down. Will pay up to 3 points. Appraisal came in at $795k.
I know its a long shot, but please reply with contact info if you can help.
Real Estate Broker · Provo, UT · Member since 2013 · 689 posts · 511 votes
11y
I don't know of any local guys that will do owner occupied - but would love to have a few in my rolodex if there are any out there.
Also don't know of anybody that will do that much with only 20% down. My experience with hard money lenders at that price point has been that you'll need at least 35-40%, likely more.