Can You Do Me A Favor?

Can You Do Me A Favor?

Developer · Haddonfield, NJ · Member since 2010 · 58 posts · 14 votes

Here's the favor: I'd like you to imagine what your investing business would be like if you were doing 5 or even 10 deals a month, consistently. 


Would you have a team?
When would you work?
Where would you work from? (The beach? Your back deck? The golf course?)
What would life be like for you?
What kind of car would you drive?
What kind of house would you live in?
Where would you go on vacation? (And how often would you go?)

Do you have a CLEAR, VIVID picture of your life? Does it excite and inspire you? (I hope so! Whenever I imagine a brighter future for myself I'm excited and inspired to do even more to build my business).

I want to help you turn that vivid dream of your future into reality.

Here's how:

On September 29-30, a small handful of investors (about 8 or so experienced investors) will join me in Philadelphia for something I call a "Hot Seat". During this short intensive we'll roll up our sleeves and work together on YOUR business with the goal of helping you get to a higher level.

If you're an experienced investor with $5k to spend on marketing and building your business, then this hot seat is PERFECT for you to create an action path that will elevate you to the level you want to achieve.

Click here now to let me know that this is for you

If you can dream of a higher level in your investing business then this hot seat will be the major shift you need to help you get to that next level.

You can imagine it... now let me help you make it a reality.

Joe Evangelisti
Host of The Flip King Real Estate Radio

PS, This is only for a small group of people so if you're on the fence about it, click here now to let me know and I'll call you and talk to you personally about it. I don't want you to miss out.

0Reply
0 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
11y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:

@Account Closed Obviously he wants your 5K to help you with marketing and exposure... Check out his Twitter handle he's got 22 followers... Your 2,000 posts and 640 votes need more exposure.

 Wow!  I guess it is an exclusive group of elite investors.  

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    So you want me to give you $5,000 So you can put me in the Hot Seat?

  • Investor · Honolulu, HI · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    @Account Closed Obviously he wants your 5K to help you with marketing and exposure... Check out his Twitter handle he's got 22 followers... Your 2,000 posts and 640 votes need more exposure.

     Wow!  I guess it is an exclusive group of elite investors.  

  • Investor · Irvine, CA · Member since 2015 · 373 posts · 205 votes
    11y

    How in the dickens do you report this blatant advertising stuff @Joshua D.

  • Developer · Haddonfield, NJ · Member since 2010 · 58 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    Sorry guys. This was placed in the wrong spot.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.