10 Unit Multifamily in Atlanta (Apartment)

HavePropertiesCommercialMultiFamily - Small Apartment
Classifieds

10 Unit Multifamily in Atlanta (Apartment)

Investor · Watertown, NY · Member since 2015 · 225 posts · 88 votes

Hey BP! I have a screaming deal for you!

10 Unit Multifamily Apartment in Southwest Atlanta.  PM for more details, will be available this weekend for an Open House so please feel free to bring your experts!

The unit needs to finish being rehabbed. Will send pictures after this weekend.

Mix: 6 2bed/1bath and 4 1bed/1bath

Purchase 100K

Rehab 120K

Using Section 8 Rents
NOI 52K (expenses calculated at 55%)

ARV @ 12 Cap is 430K.

Using regular rents for area (30314)

It's 39.5 NOI (expenses calculated at 55%)

ARV @ 12 Cap is 330K.

Contact me at 678-427-2814. Leave a voicemail between 9-5. If you have general questions please post here so others don't have to ask as well.

This is priced to sell fast, so act fast! This is also not for first time investors.  I do not want this to be your first project. Unless you have an experienced mentor/partner/gc/someone other than you.  I want you to be successful, so this is a warning, but I do not discriminate against money.

0Reply
7 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • London · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Dear Justin,

    Some of my overseas clients would be interested in the Atlanta 10plex apartment.
    Please email me the full details to [email protected] 

    Thanks,

    Iain

  • Real Estate Investor · Acworth, GA · Member since 2015 · 54 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Justin - i have a couple interested parties...

    [email protected]

    give a shout! Happy Friday!

  • Investor · Watertown, NY · Member since 2015 · 225 posts · 88 votes
    11y

    @Kyle Wells

    @lain stewart

    I will get you something by tonight.  If you have someone you want to go look at it, I will have an open house starting at 12 on saturday. I know it's labor day weekend, but someone has to work :)

  • Investor · Watertown, NY · Member since 2015 · 225 posts · 88 votes
    11y

    Open House is tomorrow at 12pm.  Please call or text first.  Send proof of funds with full name to [email protected] and I will send you the address.

  • your favorite JV investor · buford, GA · Member since 2015 · 78 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    way to get on @justin Fernandez  that's awesome best of luck on getting it sold

  • Investor · Watertown, NY · Member since 2015 · 225 posts · 88 votes
    11y

    Thanks bud! I have so much to give back to BP for teaching me a lot. In fact, if the person who I want to buy this gets it, I am going to gladly tell the story or at least what they will let me say.  

  • Investor · Watertown, NY · Member since 2015 · 225 posts · 88 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed

  • Investor · Watertown, NY · Member since 2015 · 225 posts · 88 votes
    11y

    Still Available!

    Click for pictures!

    Email [email protected] for more info.

  • J ScottPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    11y

    Justin -

    Can you please send me the details ([email protected])?  Thanks!

  • Investor · Watertown, NY · Member since 2015 · 225 posts · 88 votes
    11y

    Still available! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.