Hidden Pines in Atlanta Georgia call Claudia 780-818-4374

HavePropertiesCommercialLarge Apartment
Classifieds

Hidden Pines in Atlanta Georgia call Claudia 780-818-4374

Investor · St. Albert, Alberta · Member since 2015 · 99 posts · 3 votes

this vacant 169 unit class C property  is $5000 a unit plus commission fees.  Only looking for serious buyers Period!!

0Reply
4 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Full-Time Investor · Woodstock, GA · Member since 2015 · 105 posts · 47 votes
    11y

    Hi Ezra,

    I think I almost bought this property a couple of years ago! There are "several" complexes with Hidden Pines in the name. Where exactly is this located? I may be quite interested! 

  • Developer · Decatur, GA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Cynthia Calhoun  I'm guessing this is the address:

    3215 Cushman Circle SW, Atlanta, GA 30311

    Hidden is right!  

  • Full-Time Investor · Woodstock, GA · Member since 2015 · 105 posts · 47 votes
    11y

    @Ezra. Oh...if address is correct, this is not the same property...but thanks. Still $k per door! Must be pretty run down? How long vacant. I'm interested, can you send numbers, pics and/or any info you may have on this prop?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.