Hard money, private money, creative financing wanted!

WantFinancingRefinance
Classifieds

Hard money, private money, creative financing wanted!

Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 880 votes

I recently posted my situation here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/443/topics/23...

I am looking for creative options that would exist to roll these two properties into my LLC without doing a simple quit claim transfer.

I am not opposed to looking at options where I would do some kind of portfolio loan and add in a new property, if required, because of a minimum loan amount. Ultimately though, I am interested in options to make the whole deal come together with as little out of my own pocket as possible. 

Any suggestions? 

0Reply
0 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2014 · 206 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Matt, i am a commercial loan broker and i have lenders who will do banket loans on NOO properties. We should have a quick conversation so i can better narrow down you needs and i can then offer assistance on your deals.

    Call me when you get some time or email me.

    Don Stone

    Owner ENOTS Financial Services LLC

    [email protected]

    813-344-6546 cell

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.