Canyon Country, CA · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 7 votes
Hey BP Family,
I will be making a trip to Columbus, Ohio this weekend (10/8-10/12) to visit family. I'm trying to make it a business/pleasure trip by also checking out some potential properties. I already have a few places I plan on visiting, however, if anyone has or knows of anything in the Columbus area, please let me know. I'm looking for SFR and Duplexes ranging from $40,000-$100,000. Thanks in advance.
Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2014 · 340 posts · 111 votes
10y
@Brandon Travillion Welcome to Columbus! If you'd like to meet up with another BP person then just shoot me a message. Some investor friends and I will be 'talking shop' over breakfast Saturday morning. Fortunately/unfortunately the price range you list covers most of Columbus. You'll have to narrow down what you're looking for. In any event looking up crime statistics should help point you in the direction you want to go!
Investor · Dublin, OH · Member since 2015 · 80 posts · 29 votes
10y
@Brandon Travillion I did a Periscope on this very subject earlier this week. I may try it again since there are so many people interested in the Columbus Ohio market. Add me on Periscope @ HomestarKevin and you will get notified when I'm live so you can ask questions.