Looking To Buy A Deal ASAP

WantPropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

Looking To Buy A Deal ASAP

Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 3 votes

Hi fellow BP members,

I am looking to purchase a SFR within a 15 mile radius of Chicago. Ideally it would be in the north side and north west suburbs. My criteria is ARV less 30% less rehab costs. I am a cash buyer and have $300k for the acquisition and rehab cost. Please message me if you have a property or need additional info. Much appreciated.

2Reply
4 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Hobart, IN · Member since 2014 · 773 posts · 225 votes
    10y

    @Jorge Poveda I have a property in River Grove, IL if you are interested?

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @John Mathewson:

    @Jorge Poveda I have a property in River Grove, IL if you are interested?

     Thanks John, please send over details.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.