Properties for 30-50 cents on the dollar

WantFinancingConventional
Classifieds

Properties for 30-50 cents on the dollar

San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 2 votes

I can bring you and ongoing stream of wholesale properties. 

My specialty is finding great deals.

Call me at 915-229-5737 for more details

Alberto

0Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Hvac · North Haven, CT · Member since 2015 · 298 posts · 79 votes
10y

Move to CT please

See this reply in the discussion

20 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hvac · North Haven, CT · Member since 2015 · 298 posts · 79 votes
    10y

    Move to CT please

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hello Tony

    Sorry, not sure what is CT.

  • Robbie ReutzelBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Shirley, MA · Member since 2014 · 305 posts · 211 votes
    10y

    @Tony Velez

    No!  I want him up here in MA.

  • Hvac · North Haven, CT · Member since 2015 · 298 posts · 79 votes
    10y

    @Alberto Carrillo CT is Connecticut 

  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 80 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Do you have connections in Seattle, Portland, Denver or Salt Lake city? I have investors interested in multi-family, apartments, SFR portfolios

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    By now only Texas guys,

    I am expanding my network really quickly and be sure we will have a team on different states really soon.

    We are strictly handpicking properties to have great deals...Stay tunned

  • Investor & Physician · Frisco, TX · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Following (Frisco, TX)

  • Robert AdamsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Henderson, NV · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 373 votes
    10y

    please keep me in the loop for good deals in NV, MA, and RI!

    The Adams Team at Rothwell Gornt Companies4.970 Reviews
  • Brooksville, FL · Member since 2012 · 429 posts · 220 votes
    10y

    I'd rather buy beans and water from this guy.     Or maybe just cut to the chase and buy the goose laying golden eggs.

    At 30-50% of FMV he could sell the entire list in a few phone calls. This thread is Silly...

  • Brooksville, FL · Member since 2012 · 429 posts · 220 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    @Leigh C.  "Or maybe just cut to the chase and buy the goose laying golden eggs."

    I have a few golden eggs laying gooses. Can you have your attorney draft a sale agreement for them?  I'll sell em to ya!

    Serious.

    Spoken like a true wholesaler...as in most of your sales pitches marvin, i'll pass.

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 142 posts · 44 votes
    10y
    I am in Dallas Texas and would love some of the 30-50% ARV action!!! Hit me up I will not waste your time!
  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Serious investors Interested in deals, please drop me a PM. I will be glad to answer there :).

    My best regards

  • Investor & Physician · Frisco, TX · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hey Marvin I'm currently buying property in Texarkana (bought 5 last week).  can you send along the info on the wholesale deal you've go there?  I used to live there and want to keep all the units together in one location.

    thanks

    gp

  • Real Estate Broker · North Aurora, IL · Member since 2014 · 130 posts · 82 votes
    10y

    I purchase properties in Northern Illinois.  I pay cash and can close quickly.  Please send me what you have.  If the numbers are as good as mentioned, I can easily take everything in this region off your hands.

    Also, interested in North Western Indiana and Southwest Michigan.

    James Ihssen

    [email protected]

  • Real Estate Broker · North Aurora, IL · Member since 2014 · 130 posts · 82 votes
    10y

    Marvin, 

    I suggest we get in touch via email or you can call my cell phone anytime, 630-870-9479. 

    I am a broker and investor, primarily an investor. I would be buying these properties for myself, if they are in my target area.  

    There ARE many areas that I am not interested in.  With that being said, at $500 a door for you I would easily cover that, assuming these are true steep discount deals.

    Get in touch I can furnish proof of funds if need be.  Or you can send me a NDA and I can take a look at your list.  Or you can just send me the city names and we can gauge my level of interest from there.  Whatever you want.  I am an honest and ethical individual (long term success depends on this) and would not sidestep you.

    Best of luck!

    James

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.