Austin, Texas duplex for sale - southside - 78745

HavePropertiesResidentialDuplex
Classifieds

Austin, Texas duplex for sale - southside - 78745

Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 181 posts · 75 votes

Great opportunity to buy a piece of South Austin.  Easy 15 minute drive to downtown, close to major roads and shopping.  In an area that has experienced rapid appreciation in the past three years.  

One side is leased for under market value, but lease expires soon so new owner can re-lease for $1200-1300.  The other side was occupied by current owner and will be available to lease as soon as new owner takes possession.   

Basic Details: 

2/2 w 1 car garage each side
Wm Cannon /Westgate area
Mkt rents are 1200-1300
Unit A is under leased at 950 but that lease expires 1.31.16
Unit B was owner occ so will be vacant
Will paint/replace carpet in that side only

0Reply
3 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Involved In Real Estate · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 46 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Carrie

    I'm interested 

    Please send me the deets

    Lori 

  • Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 181 posts · 75 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the message Lori. I notice you are a realtor. I am as well. This is a pre-MLS listing I'm searching for buyers that need representation.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.