Do you need 1 on 1 coaching?
I am Brian Gibbons, and I have over 30 years experience in real estate. I like wholesaling, retailing, creative financing (sub2, lease options, wraps, installment sales, private lending partnering, joint venture partnering, and more.
To investigate me, see
There are hundreds of people here that say I am a good coach and teacher.
Below is a video on what subjects I teach/coach/mentor. It takes about 20 minutes.
See these links:
- About Brian Gibbons
- Ask a Question
- Agreements when Buying and Selling
- Business Planning
- Create Your Home Seller Sales Book
- Marketing for Home Sellers – Low Equity
- Marketing for JV Partners
- Marketing for Tenant Buyers
- Mentoring – Listen to These Videos
- Negotiating with Home Sellers
- Negotiation Seminar
- Tax – Legal Issues
- Texas Forms
- Websites for Real Estate Investors
- Book Appointment
- Contact Us
- Dont Be a One Trick Pony Be a Transaction Engineer
- Broker California Videos – Legal Aspects
- Contact For Deed Q & A
- Dodd Frank Law
- Joint Venture Partners Q & A
- Lease Options Q & A
- Master Lease Options on Apartment Buildings
- Private Lending Q & A
- Sub 2 Q & A
- Taxation on Flipping
- Texas Q and A
- Using Master Leasing
- Using Remainder Interests
- Using Roth IRAs and Trusts
- Wholesaling Q & A
- Wrap Around Mortgages Q & A
I offer a conditional guarantee:
The coaching relationship agreement is for 12 months. If you do your part and do not recoup your training fees, after 12 months, after following the training, I will refund your money. But you need to do your part and implement the training.
The training fees are $7,000.00, paid upfront. The maximum time 1 on 1 is 100 hours. After 100 hours, the fee per hour is $70.00 per hour, payable upfront in 20 hour groupings (retainer). You must pay in advance.
There are no deal splits - you keep 100% of a income.
If you wish a coaching call, for free, please set a time
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing