61% ROI in 6-8 months? Austin Texas

61% ROI in 6-8 months? Austin Texas

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 222 posts · 58 votes

Where could I find and investor for such a great property?

All in 675-700k

Exit price 1 mill

Crestview 

0Reply
1 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    10y

    What does all in mean?  Is that the price of the land or the full capital stack for the project? 

    I have some projects in Crestview and we're exiting a few this month.  Depending on how the deal is set up we may be interested.  Email me the details.  

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 222 posts · 58 votes
    10y

    Sent you message 

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 222 posts · 58 votes
    10y

    I started my company two months ago and since we have 1.1 in acquisitions 

    Simply formula

    I build for my clients at cost and we split the profit.

    So, if your GC's profit depended on how fast, smart, and below budget he completed the project than way wouldn't you do it?

    No hidden cost, I am a builder/ investor who owns a construction company and a design company, my agent only shows me properties in north or south Austin, if there is not 100k profit after closing cost than we pass.

    2305 south 3rd

    4407 Rosedale

    Hyde Park- soon to be

  • Real Estate Investor · Pflugerville, TX · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    I may be interested in this property and future properties. 

    Thank you! 

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 222 posts · 58 votes
    10y
     A 215-230K profit after closing cost before hardmoney fees
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.