Investor · Florence, KY · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 19 votes
Property Type: Single Family
Property Address: 1808 Garrard St, Covington, KY 41014
Gross Monthly Rental Income: $850
Sale Price: $16,000
Repair Est: $15,000
Cap Rate: 22.7%
Comments:
Nice little 3 Bedroom 1BA Single Family in Covington. Rehab was already started, most of the hard work is already done, just waiting for you to finish it! New plumbing and electric. Newer hot water heater. Electric baseboard heat. One BR and the bathroom are already finished. Needs a kitchen, floors, a little drywall work, and paint. Estimating around 15K to get it rent ready.
Wholesaler · Newport, KY · Member since 2014 · 62 posts · 47 votes
9y
Matt,
Garth here. I know we may have chatted but I'm not if we have met and I'm all about networking so how about we grab a cup of coffee sometime when your schedule permits. How does that sound?