Need Houston Cash Buyers!

Need Houston Cash Buyers!

Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 1 vote
Hey guys, I'm a new wholesaler and I'm looking for cash buyers in Houston that want me to add them to my buyers list so that I can send them any good deals I find. If interested would you mind filling out a small form on my website so I know a little more about what properties you'd like me to send you? Heres the link: http://bulwarkrealty.com/investor-application Thanks! Nicholas Testa Bulwark Realty
0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Katy, TX · Member since 2013 · 213 posts · 109 votes
    10y

    @Nicholas Testa

    When you get started you will quickly realize all you need is 1 or 2 buyers to sell your deals to. Don't get too stressed about creating the infamous "Cash Buyers List". Once you find a deal post it on the Marketplace and your local REI Club and you will get cash buyers. The trick is that it must be a DEAL with meat left in the bone for the investor.

    By the time you find multiple deals that your 1-2 cash buyers can't buy from you, you will already have others asking for deals. At this moment I'm working with ONE cash buyer and he buys everything I bring to him. I have never had to create a "Cash Buyers List". If I start finding more deals that he can't buy, I already have people lined up that came to me asking for properties.

    Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.