Looking for CPA with Real Estate Focus in DFW

WantService
Classifieds

Looking for CPA with Real Estate Focus in DFW

Investor · Plano, TX · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 21 votes

Looking for a CPA / tax planner / accountant in the Dallas Fort Worth area with real estate investing focus. I know there are some good ones in other cities, looking to work with a local professional that I can meet if necessary.

0Reply
4 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant, Enrolled Agent · Grayslake, IL · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    Hank, I can't think of anyone off the top of my head in your area; however, You definitely need someone qualified, does not have to be a CPA, could be an Enrolled Agent or an attorney. Just make sure they specialize in tax and have significant experience dealing with real estate investors.

    Here is a great list of questions to ask a potential accountant:http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/51/topics/70447-questions-to-ask-a-cpa

    Also check out the www.NAEA.org page in your search. It should help you find someone local. If someone comes to me, I'll send them your way.

    If you need help in your search or want to verify something don't hesitate to ask.

    For example: I have clients worldwide and things are just as easy as I e-mail them, talking on the phone. I even use Skype and TeamViewer to communicate with clients so I'd highly recommend looking for one of the best with great references that interviews well with you.

    So look for someone you can connect with that works out for your situation.

    Feel free to ask here if you have questions

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.