Nice Rehab Deal in Ocala area.

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

Nice Rehab Deal in Ocala area.

Buy & Hold · Altoona, PA · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 1 vote

Hello,

Im new at REI. I just got my 2nd deal under contract and looking for advice/buyer. Nice rehab deal in my opinion, but I don't have cash for the investment. I would need to do a hard money loan and the cost of the loan would take a big chunk of my profit. Any advice or help or a cash buyer would be awesome :) Seller is looking to close March 24, 2016.

Thank you,

0Reply
4 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Buy & Hold · Altoona, PA · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Lot size is .48 acres and is corner lot

  • Investor · Stuart, FL · Member since 2016 · 193 posts · 32 votes
    10y

    How much is the rehab going to cost? What is the ARV?

  • Buy & Hold · Altoona, PA · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Im estimating rehab at $15k. ARV in my best estimate is $85K.

  • Buy & Hold · Altoona, PA · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I believe my numbers are conservative as I am new at this.

  • Investor · Stuart, FL · Member since 2016 · 193 posts · 32 votes
    10y

    Yea I pretty new myself. Do you have a buyer for this after you repair. If so would you consider JV this deal since we are both pretty new?

  • Buy & Hold · Altoona, PA · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I don't have a buyer, and I would consider a JV. I only have access to about $10k and it would be a 6% loan. From what I can see, the only way this deal is profitable as a rehab is with cash.

  • Investor · Stuart, FL · Member since 2016 · 193 posts · 32 votes
    10y

    If I JV this deal with you how can we structure this deal? Also do you need the financing for the home also or just the rehab?

  • Investor · Stuart, FL · Member since 2016 · 193 posts · 32 votes
    10y

    message me so we can talk business.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.