SFR for sale in Chula Vista, CA.

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

SFR for sale in Chula Vista, CA.

Wholesaler · Chula Vista, CA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Closing Escrow On March 29th. Premarketing this single family residence in the City of Chula Vista, as-is no repairs. Occupied drive-by only. Or looking for J/V. 

0Reply
21 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    Hello Joey,

    Are you going to fix it? I am looking for a Joint Venture in San Diego.

    What do you mean by occupied drive-by only?

    My phone is 619-992-7720

    Mercedes.

  • Wholesaler · Chula Vista, CA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hello Mercedes, 

    Yes the property is occupied, I have this property under contract, and closing on it this week. I was trying to market the property and sell it as-is, no tenants, for a small profit. I am open to do this project as a Joint Venture. 

  • Chula Vista, CA · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I am also interested in doing a JV and I have done a lot of flips in Chula Vista and currently live there also. Please call me so we can discuss this property.

    415-286-6234

  • New to Real Estate · Chula Vista, CA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Joey Soriano do you have any inventory in Chula Vista?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.