Looking for wholesalers-San Antonio

Looking for wholesalers-San Antonio

San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 0 votes

Hello, 

Just joined up as Pro member in San Antonio, looking for wholesalers and Hard Money Lenders that can work with new investors. We are ready to start now!!!!!

Thanks BP!

0Reply
8 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Architect, Green design/build consultant · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2015 · 62 posts · 12 votes
    10y
    Veronica Boswell er, could you please clarify what you intend to do? Are you looking to buy from wholesalers to fix and flip, therefore require the hard money lenders. Or are you looking to work with wholesalers in the San Antonio market?
  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi Aisha, I'm looking to buy from wholesaler a fix and flip project. Haven't had too much luck searching the MLS from our agent so wanted to see if working with a wholesaler could bring us better luck. And I'm searching for a hard money lender for the project. So far I've been getting pre approved by a couple of companies that I saw listed here on BP. Gathering up all necessary paperwork to finalize terms from those so I can finish shopping around.

  • Realtor/Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 121 posts · 19 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Veronica Boswell:

    Hi Aisha, I'm looking to buy from wholesaler a fix and flip project. Haven't had too much luck searching the MLS from our agent so wanted to see if working with a wholesaler could bring us better luck. And I'm searching for a hard money lender for the project. So far I've been getting pre approved by a couple of companies that I saw listed here on BP. Gathering up all necessary paperwork to finalize terms from those so I can finish shopping around.

     hey I'm in San Antonio what exactly are you looking for and what areas?

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi Marcus, looking for 3/2 single family with ARV in the low $100k here in SA. Trying to stay away from Far East side, not too familiar with that area.

  • Realtor/Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 121 posts · 19 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Veronica Boswell:

    Hi Marcus, looking for 3/2 single family with ARV in the low $100k here in SA. Trying to stay away from Far East side, not too familiar with that area.

     sounds good can you pm me your contact info

  • Wholesaler · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 49 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Heyy @Veronica Boswell PM me your info please ! Thanks

  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2016 · 249 posts · 36 votes
    10y

    Hey @Veronica Boswell,

    That is very hot market right now so good job for getting involved! 

    As a private lender, we have worked with first timers before and can help you secure funding in San Antonio.

    If you'd like to find out our options or have any questions about your scenario, feel free to contact me.

    Also, our CEO has a sister company:

    Real Estate Virtual Assistant Services

    I know that they work with other investors to find off-market properties. You might try reaching out to them to help source better deals for your real estate investing in case you have a hard time finding what you need from wholesalers.

  • Professional Auctioneer · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Just wondering why do you think Hard Money Lenders and Wholesalers can help you?

    • They can help take some of your profit
    • Charge you high interest rates
    • Many of those folks are trying real hard to help themselves
    • Many are just learning their trade
    • You may want to define your goals -----
    • What do your want to do in real estate in the next 30 days?
    • Focus on those 30 days and make something positive happen (flip a property, create a soft money credit line, run ads in the local papers, put together a friendly joint venture, hang with successful investors, attend public auctions, learn how to do effective comps, make offers on expired listings, look at 50 houses in your community --- etc.
    • Good luck
    Charles
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.