almost turnkey in St Louis

HavePropertiesResidentialSFR
Classifieds

almost turnkey in St Louis

Gordon CuffePro Member
Investor · Roseville, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 583 votes

This home has been rented for 650 per month the last 3 years. It is now Vacant. It has been painted inside but it still needs work to pass a Section 8 inspection. You don't need to rent it section 8 but it will need work completed to rent either way. I have found another rental so that is why I am selling. It is may 10th 2016. If no one buys it. I will just finish the work and rent it again. I have workers and property management in place. I can supply pictures and scope of work needed.

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Florissant, MO · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Id be interested in seeing pictures.

  • Wholesaler · Ballwin, MO · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hey Gordon, Were you able to sell your rental property on N Pointe blvd, STL?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.