Looking for Duplex / Triplex / Quad near Royal Oak, MI area

WantPropertiesResidentialDuplex
Classifieds

Looking for Duplex / Triplex / Quad near Royal Oak, MI area

Real Estate Agent · Ferndale, MI · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 10 votes

Hey! 

My name is Scott Stevenson Jr and I am currently looking for a duplex / triplex / quad in the Royal Oak area of Michigan. 

Other areas would include but are not limited to: Ferndale, Clawson, Troy, Madison Heights, Birmingham, Southfield, and Sterling Heights. But, nothing south of 8 mile. 

My girlfriend and myself are looking to purchase a property around September / October, if possible. 

I would also be more than willing to work with an investor who is looking to off-load a property that may not fit their portfolio anymore. 

Feel free to send me a private message any time. 

Thank you!

1Reply
5 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Westville, NJ · Member since 2016 · 88 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    @Scott Stevenson

    I sent you an email.  Please let me know if you did not receive it and I will resend.  I have 40 total properties in Michigan.  I did remove Detroit and Inkster.  I apologize if I didn't get all of the towns south of Eight Mile.

  • Realtor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2015 · 211 posts · 104 votes
    10y

    @Scott Stevenson I will email you a few and @Amy Edinger what are you looking to do with those 40 properties in MI. I have several buyers...

  • Realtor · Detroit, MI · Member since 2015 · 211 posts · 104 votes
    10y

    @Scott Stevenson I will email you a few and @Amy Edinger what are you looking to do with those 40 properties in MI. I have several buyers...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.